Anyways, that was completely off-topic. I just couldn't help but think of it when I titled this post.
To get back on topic...
Stuff That Happened This Year:
1) I turned 18 and became legally old enough to vote, go to big-people jail, and go into the adult section of video stores. Mind you, I haven't actually done any of these things yet.
2) I joined AW after lurking for several months and met all sorts of wonderful people. :D
3) I graduated high school, technically (*is still taking three online courses to get a total of 38 credits*).
4) I worked in a university bookstore, which was painful as heck.
5) I worked on a movie/TV set which was, at the very least, an interesting experience. :)
New Year's Resolutions:
1) Blog on at least a semi-consistent basis. (These random unannounced 3-6 week lulls will stop! Honest, they will. *shifty eyes*)
2) Finish my WIP. (It's almost finished! Almost! In all it's 200K+ glory.)
3) Solve the whole 200K+ problem. XD
4) Overhaul and re-query The Boy Who Stole My
Heart Car, because chronically passive characters are baaaad.
5) Get into some sort of physical activity so my muscles don't atrophy by the time I'm 20. (Gotta have one health-related resolution, right?)
And that's about all I have to say. What's everyone else looking forward to doing in 2010?