Thursday, October 15, 2009

Me + Hunger Games = <3<3<3

The other day I scurried off to the bookstore and bought The Hunger Games and Catching Fire.

Just finished rereading Hunger Games. Am in love. Can't start reading Catching Fire because I actually have to sleep tonight, seeing how it's only Thursday and I have to go to work tomorrow.

*considers phoning in sick and staying up all night to read*

Alas, I need the money.

But anyway, loveloveloveLOVE Hunger Games, to the point where Catching Fire is in danger of being chucked across the room if it doesn't go the way I want. Ah, the perils of being a good book.

*basks in warm loving feelings and tries to stop slipping into present tense in her WIP*

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Hunger Games and Catching Fire! Glad you're having a good time reading it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing. Really really addicting!

    ReplyDelete