The fabulous Caitlin has given me a reason to do another blog post! Yesterday, she bestowed upon me this shiny award:
I do love getting these things. They make for such warm and fuzzy feelings. Especially when there are pictures of yummy cupcakes on them. :) *huggles Caitlin*
Anyhoo, apparently I'm supposed to list a few things that make me happy. So here it goes!
- Chocolate. Especially when it comes in the form of mousse cake. *drools*
- Good music. The sort that wants to make me get my butt off my chair and dance around like a nut. It's even better when it comes on the radio after I've left my ipod at home.
- Laughing so hard I cry. Because endorphins are fun. And healthy!
- Swings. Like the sort found in a playground. The bigger the better. I could swing for hours when I was little, daydreaming about my characters, and secretly I still can.
- And last, most obviously, and certainly not least in any way: writing! And all the sweet, funny, and delightfully crazy people it has let me meet.
Speaking of whom (I probably just committed a grammatical crime), I would like to pass this award on to a few of those lovely people.
Because one more thing that makes me happy is beta-reading books and pieces of books that I absolutely love and knowing I won't have to wait too long (by the publishing world's standards, anyway) to see these books on store shelves. :)