Things I have done today:
1. Applied for job at motel (front desk lady looked happy to see me - good sign? Or is she supposed to look that happy to see everyone?)
2. Applied for job at library (decided I don't actually want to work there, since the librarians looked very not happy to see me. Maybe they know about the size of my fine...>_>)
3. Filled out and delivered that form the doctor's office has been wanting.
4. Spat and cursed at the book I'm querying, because I have a partial request and I can't decide what, if anything, to tweak before sending it.
This has been my most productive day this week, by far.
5. Sat outside and admired the wildlife (a loon) for a while, thereby getting required Vitamin D and keeping pet dog happy.
I've also developed a fondness for Reba McEntire, particularly the songs Maggie Creek Road, Fancy, Somebody, and Love Needs a Holiday. *headbangs to Maggie Creek Road*